SANS is presenting two weeks of training on two campuses, convenient to the DC Metro area.
Northern Virginia 2012 – April 15 – 30 | Reston, VA
Cyber Guardian 2012 – April 30 – May 7 | Baltimore, MD
SANS Northern Virginia 2012 at Reston features the following SANS @Night evening talks included with your registration:
• Linux Forensics for Non-Linux Folks – Hal Pomeranz
• Windows Exploratory Surgery with Process Hacker- Jason Fossen
• Who Do You Trust? SSL and TLS Under Attack – Eric Conrad
SANS Cyber Guardian 2012 at Baltimore features the following SANS @Night evening talks included with your registration:
• Rise of the Geotag: Privacy Failure via Smartphone Photographs, Fun with TOS, Stalking Celebrities and How This Can Get You Pwned. – Larry Pesce
• Ninja Assessments: Stealth Security Testing for Organizations – Kevin Johnson
• Adjusting Our Defenses For 2012 – Paul Henry
Cyber Guardian 2012 will also host the thrilling interactive NetWars competition on May 3 & 4th.
Click here for details on SANS Capital Region 2012: http://www.sans.org/info/101034
*** Save $150 off your registration with referral code: Refer_SecOrb ***